Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The (Not so Weekly anymore) Ten



Dear Readers,

So I've decided to re-name the Weekly Ten for the obvious reason that they are not really Weekly anymore. So I'll only write them when I can be bothered.

Also, in case you were wondering what the picture's all about, well, I typed "teen" instead of "ten" when I was googling an image to add to the post. My bad. I'm really sorry. You'll just have to suffer.

So this week/month I bring you....

Top 10 Car Stickers in Kuwait

(DISCLAIMER: While the title of this particular Ten is misleading, I would just like to say that the following ten car stickers are ones that I have seen, either in real life or a photo somewhere. If you think you have better ones, then please, PLEASE let me know. Idiots on the road are my favorites.)

10 – "Impossible Love"

9 – "Off Road's Lord – Watch My Dust"

8 – "Mess with the best – die like the rest"

7 – "Death Row" (With a picture of 2pac)

6 – "Don't Cry My Life"

5 – "What do I got to do with people and people got to do with me!"

4 – "Knight of the Night"

3 – "Almost Single!"

2 – "Why Net?" ("Why Not" misspelt)

1 – "I'll treat you like my horses"

Send me more and I'll make the top 50...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

number 5 translates to: wesh3alay ana men el nas wesh3ala el nas menni. hah!

Interesting list (and concept). Keep them coming

Anonymous said...

Honestly, no kidding, an SUV I have seen with a bit yellow-orange "TERRORIST" sign.