Sunday, July 20, 2008

New Look, Same Great Taste!

Dear Readers,

I'd like to apologize for my two-month hiatus - I've been extremely busy with several different projects, and have not had time to go to Hardee's let alone edit my blog. But now I'm back to my habits of procrastination, and lo and behold, Idiots in Kuwait is back with a bang!

You may have noticed I have changed up the style of the blog - I think it looks pretty cool now. Fresh start, new look, same old idiots.

Boy do I have some catching up to do.

Oh, before I forget, the sketch above is courtesy of F2O designs, which/who is a cool Kuwaiti female artist. Check out her site here.

Meanwhile... Arab Times, here I come.

1 comment:

[ f 2 o d.e.s.i.g.n.s] said...

Hi there

I've been trying to email you, but I couldn't find your email address anywhere in your blog.
Would you kindly email me at the following address:
f2o@f2odesigns.com

Thank you
F2o