Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cool Stuff


Dear Readers,

As the owner of this blog, I have made the executive decision to provide you with more than just endless bashing of those inferior to my intellect (yes, Arab Times and Cinescape, I mean you). Therefore I have decided to add more posts about general interest, sometimes relating to Kuwait, other times not - all for your entertainment. And for free, might I add.

So, my unrivaled kindness to humanity shall commence with this...

Which is a ridiculous blog with pictures and news reports about Footballer's Wives. It makes me want to gouge my eyes out, as well as put my trainers on and go out for a run, in the hope of some day playing for [insert shitty Arab football club here] and having my trouble flash her tits out on the internet.

Ah, life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know its an old post and who know you might be dead by know, but this is some funny S***