Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Don't they deserve to die?



I don't know if it's small penis syndrome, a lack of things to do, or sexual frustration, but what is it that makes these guys want to drive like total morons on the road?

I don't mean to sound like a bore, but its true - they endanger their own lives and the lives of other drivers, all under the auspices of the police. And they go and make videos and post their idiocy on YouTube!

I mean, you get moron drivers all around the world. And I've driven in the UK, Jordan, and other places. But I haven't seen anything even close to the insanity I see here.

What is wrong with this country?

2 comments:

Rambling Hal said...

Despite it being an extremely flattering proposal that completely 'makes sense,' how the hell am I supposed to agree to marrying someone who thinks my blog is inferior to his, hhhmmmm? :D

And yes. They deserve to die. As long as they are doing it on their own time and dying far far away from me and other innocent bystanders, then sure, bring it on, kill them all.

Zed said...

live and let die