Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Do they know they're idiots?


Dear readers,

I am blogging from the airport at the moment, where for some strange reason I can write posts, but I can't actually view my blog. In fact, the Zajil connection is so temperamental that MSN won't connect, nor will it open gmail, or hotmail, or anything. But, surprise surprise, 2:48 a.m. works. What kind of Nazi bullshit is this?

Also, Smartlink can kiss my ass.

Anyway, I have a plane to catch. Don't miss me too much. And I bet you all the money in the world there will still be idiots to blog about by the time I get back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

i very much adore your own writing type, very remarkable.
don't give up as well as keep posting due to the fact it simply just nicely to read it,
looking forward to look at alot more of your article content, goodbye ;)